Friday, January 18, 2008

Atlanta Gift Show



What a whirlwind! The Atlanta Gift Show was as busy as usual. Several of my new collections were released. Here's a Christmas decor collection from Demdaco, a company I love working with. What fun to see trees in the lobby & the showroom decorated with the ornaments I made by hand last year. There are other pieces as well- tree skirts & stockings, votives, hurricanes, a bowl, and sweet mugs for boys and girls with a surprise at the bottom of the mug to greet the children when they drink their cocoa or milk to the bottom.

Here I am with Yuki, from the Hong Kong office. I worked on this side with the design team and Yuki is the one who followed through on the China end of things, making sure it all turned out perfectly in production. Thank you, Yuki!