Friday, March 26, 2010

So lucky


For as long as I can remember I've always had a favorite spoon.

It bears a scar on one side from the time it fell down the drain while my mom was running the garbage disposal, but I don't mind. It's still my favorite.


When I looked up the pattern online in a random moment of inspiration, I found Angela from Kansas, who had some listed on Craigslist.

Which is how I found myself gleefully opening a box of silverware today.

As I unpacked the silverware I began to laugh. Soon I was dancing around the kitchen.

Really, it's the little things that make you giddiest. A spoon or knife can make your heart sing.


When I picked up a packet of spoons, guess what they were wrapped in? LUCKY! 

More laughter in the kitchen.


Retro happiness. I'm stylin' in the kitchen today!

Woohoo!