Monday, February 10, 2014

On camera


If you'd like a little behind-the-scenes peek at what inspires me,  click here to view a short video made by Ellison Sizzix, one of the companies I design for.


I'm endlessly thankful for companies like this who make the creative life possible for me.
It's further fun that their products allow YOU to snip just as I do, but using a high tech scissors.

The initial series of designs will allow you to cut my work on almost any of the cutting machines, the Sizzix eCutter as well as those of other companies like Silhouette and CriCut. 

There are lots of other new products in the work from other licensing partners, exciting new releases later in the year and I'll give updates now and then while still sharing the back story on what inspires me.


Miracles abound.

How is it that ordinary life is so doggone exciting?!?