Monday, April 18, 2016

Memories of a magical afternoon


Sometimes the memories of a happy day linger on... 
Yesterday was that way.


I'd crafted with my new Sizzix Garden Party dies. Janelle had baked like a contestant from the Great British Bake Off, and it felt as if every spring flower I'd ever planted bloomed on the same sunny day!

The table was set and the guests arrived. 
Soon there was laughter and renewed friendships and we feasted surrounded by love and flowers.


Even my dogs seemed to know it was a time for joy, spontaneously popping into the photos and enjoying the fun (and a stolen bar of chocolate when no one was watching!)


  




Everything looked so lovely!

And it was (I must admit it) all so simple and easy. 
My craft philosophy is make it looked like you slaved over it (but you didn't.)


Want to throw a party in your back yard? 
Pour yourself a cup of tea and get ready for relaxed party planning.

Recipes and crafty instructions, and even hints on how to hide your weeds are up next.